My spring wishlist turned out a lot bigger than my winter one so I'm not expecting to actually purchase all of these items, but they're all pieces I've had my eye on for a while!
3. A mustard yellow dress. This dress from modcloth is absolutely perfect!
4. A little black dress. It doesn't get any more classic than an LBD. There are all kinds of options to suit your occasion. This one gives you a little cleavage and that elegant wrap look. This one is pretty conservative and casual, but with a some interest added with a leather collar. This one is gorgeous and could be easily styled casually or formally.
5. A denim jacket. This is another super classic piece that would be a valuable addition to anyone's closet! I really love this jacket from Old Navy.
7. A leather bag. I love this hobo style and it would be a welcomed change to my regular, structured style of bag. Eventually I'd love to get a real leather bag but I'm pretty cheap right now, so faux leather would have to do! I really like this crossbody from Forever 21 and this shoulder bag from H&M.
8. A long, flowy skirt. I love the midi length trend - it looks classy, would still be comfortable in the hotter months, and feels much more safe than the mini skirts that have been so popular throughout past years. Midi or maxi length would work. I'm leaning more towards the midi, but since I've never bought one I'm not sure if it flatters my shape or not. I've always had a really hard time finding that perfect pleated maxi like in the picture, but I found a few super cute skirts that I love! This striped midi skirt from Francesca's is absolutely adorable and brings a little bit of an old school style. I also really love this black lace skirt from them. And last but not least, this boho chic maxi skirt is a totally different style, but I loveeee it!
9. The perfect white tee. I have a white t-shirt, but it's too form fitting and sheer for my taste. I googled "perfect white t-shirt" and I found a few that I really like! This whisper cotton tee and this modern linen muscle tee are both from madewell (which I've heard good things about). I think this v-neck looks like a great choice, too, and the price is awesome!
10. A button down skirt. These have been popping up all over and seem to be very in style! I'm not a huge fan of the denim ones, but the suede and khaki are very appealing to me. These skirts are very easily transitioned between the seasons and seem like they will easily remain a classic staple in any wardrobe. I found a few very similar skirts from H&M, Forever 21, and Shein. I also found a plus size version. Although I wouldn't consider myself to be "plus size", I think this one is really cute and it has some added length that the others lack.