I'm sad to see 2015 go, but absolutely thrilled to start a new year! Though I don't think it's very healthy to make a bunch of unrealistic resolutions that will be nearly impossible to keep, I do think that setting some goals for the year is a fantastic thing to do! Here are a few of my goals this year (maybe you guys can keep me accountable hehe)
1. Be more active in general. I'd like to start walking the dog at least once a day. Optimistically, I'd also love (but actually hate) to start running again...but we'll see about that.
2. Bench press 135 lbs.
3. Start culinary school. This one's a bit iffy, since Mack and I have no idea where we'll be going after he finishes a school, but I'd love to try to go back to school at our next station.
4. Master a few culinary items I haven't tried yet: macarons, eggs benedict, croissants, crème brûlée and maybe even salmon en croûte.
5. Get really good at knitting.
6. Possibly start an etsy shop. This is another one I'm a little uncertain of, but if I can get to the point where I feel my cards and knitting projects are good enough to sell, I think this would be super fun!
7. Continue blogging. I'd like to do at least 10 posts a month.
8. Create a minimalistic and neutral wardrobe.
9. Step out of my comfort zone a bit. I'm not really sure how, but I'd like to do some things I normally wouldn't, be a little braver.
10. Perfect winged eyeliner. Hehe.
11. Stop drinking soda (and other sugary drinks).
12. Stop feeling guilty about things that I shouldn't.
13. Start waking up earlier.
I'm sure I'll add to this list over time, but it feels good to have some goals set for the year! Hopefully I can accomplish some of them. What are your goals/resolutions? Happy 2016!