In past years, I haven't made Mack a stocking for Christmas. Since they're one of my favorite parts of Christmas, I decided this year we needed to do stockings for each other. I find guys to be extremely difficult to buy for, so I went on a search for the best stocking stuffer ideas for men. I read through many different lists and narrowed it down to my favorite. And now I'm going to share with you! Hopefully you'll walk away with quite a few really good ideas for the important men in your life.
1. Funny graphic t-shirts. Chances are, your special guy has a favorite tv show, movie, game, brand, etc, that can be found on a fun graphic tee - fits perfectly in a stocking and is inexpensive.
2. Candy. Duh.
3. Manly soap. Pick out something new that you love or stick to his favorite - you can never have too much of a necessity like soap
4. Burt's Bees chapstick. My hubby is always stealing mine.
5. A fancy shave kit.
8. A cheesy flask is always fun.
9. Stud finder - you could even make a cheesy joke about him being a "stud" hehe
10. Other tools.
12. Small books.
13. Mini alcohol bottles.
15. Candy coal is corny but cute.
16. Beef jerky.
19. Lottery tickets.
20. Movie (I'm thinking those giant $5 movie bins at Walmart!)
21. Mini football.
22. Nerf gun. This is one of my favorites and I know my husband will get a kick out of it!
23. Big league chew. Or just gum in general.
24. Beer cozy.
27. Bacon band-aids. Seriously weird but also seriously hilarious.
30. Socks. Cliche, but a nice pair of new, hole-free socks are always welcome.
31. Funny underwear. Hehe.
32. Hair gel.
33. A subscription to dollar shave club. Having razors delivered to your door for cheap every month is a wonderful thing.
35. Cute ties.
37. Stylish knitted beanie.
38. His favorite cologne.
39. A nice pen.
40. Golf balls.
42. $5 gift card (Starbucks, Panera, Subway, etc)
43. Phone case.
44. Beer chiller.
45. "Don'ts for Husbands" book. I see this every time I go into Francesca's & it cracks me up!
46. Rubber band gun.
48. "What I Love About You" book. So sweet!
50. Grilling gloves.
Hope these help you out on your search for stocking stuffers. I'd love to hear if you guys have any other suggestions. Happy shopping!!